When no photo ID is available, the candidate must present any two of the following:
- Non-photo ID/driver’s license (some states still have them);
- Social Security Card;
- Birth certificate (must have the appropriate seal);
- Minor’s work permit, school report card, school ID card or library card;
- Utility bill, bank statement or other business correspondence that specifically names the person; or
- Postmarked envelope addressed to the person at his or her current mailing address as it appears on the Form 605
Congrats! You may now take the next element during the same session without having to pay the $15 test fee again. This is your chance to be a member of an elite group of hams who have passed their Technician, General, and Extra licenses in the same night!
If you decide to pause between license upgrades and come back before your license shows up in the FCC database, you’ll need to bring a photocopy of your most recent CSCE earned as proof of your pending status in order to take the next element.
While we would encourage you to explore various study options, you can retest during the same session. You will pay an additional $15 test fee. You will be provided a new test with a different set of questions within the same element question pool.
We only accept cash. Exact change is appreciated.
Please use the Contact Form and communicate those needs to us. We will work to fulfill your request within our schedule. We would ask for at least two weeks notice prior to your desired test date.
Please visit the ARRL’s Exam Element Credit Rules and Instructions page.
June 30, 2022
NEW POOL – For use on or after July 1, 2019:
June 30, 2023
June 30, 2020