We are an ARRL Affiliated VE Team and can provide testing services to any club or group that requests our services within the Saint Louis Metro area. Use the contact form to reach us.
What to bring
FIRST TIME TESTING
- To minimize “table time” filling out paperwork, please complete the ARRL NCVEC Form 605 electronically and bring a copy with you.
- A legal photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, etc)
- Test Fee ($15 Cash Only)
- FCC FRN Number (this includes if you have any other FCC issued license. e.g. GMRS, Marine, etc)
- If you do not have an FRN number issued, you MUST register for an FRN prior to testing.
- Basic calculator if desired
- Slide rules and logarithmic tables are acceptable, as long as they’re free of notes and formulas
- The items listed for First Time Testing
— PLUS —
- Bring either a photocopy of your current Amateur Radio license or a reference copy printed out from the FCC website, the license information printed from ARRL website or QRZ website, or the original(s) and photocopy(s) of any Certificates of Successful Completion of Examination (CSCE) you may hold from previous exam sessions. If your license has already been issued by FCC, the CSCE showing license credit is not needed. The photocopy(s) will not be returned. The ARRL provides instructions for obtaining an official FCC License Copy.
What NOT to bring
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TESTING AREA:
- Programmable calculator (unless you can demonstrate that the memory has been completely cleared/wiped)
- Any written notes or calculations